Brutal Fists Edit
Drake Benton, known by his stage name "Draco the Dragon", was a famous boxer in the world of professional boxing. However, he was shunned from the circuit forever after he brutality killed his opponent with his bare hands. Made worse given that he was always relied on more agressive tactics that would indanger anyone's life. Now he seeks to get his own wealth and diginity back.
Brutal Fists Edit
Drake Benton, known as "Draco the Dragon" was the biggest champion in the boxing circuit. Draco repeatedly punches his opponent, though cannot stop until referee said stop, but he is disqualifled for life.
Bunch of tabloid magezines with covers relating to the incident, from Draco's mugshot to a still of Draco with text saying, "American Boxing Psycho!".
As boxer, Draco the Dragon is very similar to Balrog (from Street Fighter). He been agressive to killed opponent, form the powerful attacking, cause Draco is showing his strength, he brutality is getting unleashed and beign a few blow.
Special Moves Edit
- Punch-Out: Draco punchs his opponent in the face three times.
- Flaming Upper: Draco's glove engulfs in flames and he uppercuts his opponent.
- Charge Punch: He charges towards his opponent with a big punch.
- Pound To The Ground: He pounds his fists to the ground, making a shockwave that trips his opponent.
- Fire Wave: He swings his arm upward, making a fiery wave that hurdles at his opponent.
Finishing Moves Edit
Death Finishes Edit
- Head Crusher: Draco uses two of his fists and he crushes his opponent's head with them.
- Glove Dragon: When Draco charges his boxing fist, his hand turns into a dragon head. He jabs at the air, making fire stream from his dragon head hand, burning up the opponent into a crisp.
Battle Intro Edit
Draco stand up, cracks his neck and says, "You think you can handle the dragon himself?!?" He holds his boxing fists up and is ready to fight.
Victory Pose Edit
Draco walks towards the camera and says, "Hey, what are you looking at? This ain't no peep show, bitch!" He punches the camera face down and yells, "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE!!!"