Brutal Fists Edit
Jimmy Randalf is an everyday brawler in search for a good fight. He began fighting at age 17 when he got himself into Mixed Martial Arts. While clearly not in UFC, he spends time in certain places ranging from gyms to underground fight clubs.
Brutal Fists Edit
The intro shows Jimmy Randalf working out at a local gym and then shows Jimmy in an underground fighting match against someone before cutting back to the workout session. As Jimmy Randalf steps out of the gym later, he receives an invitation to the Brutal Fists tournament from a fellow workout enthusiast.
Jimmy haved Mixed Martial Arts himself, showing his fighting style as damaged and followed moves. Despair to learn his skills, Jimmy is super brutal and haved special moves could be Punching Wave, Spinning Back Kick and Sprawl. Bear in mind, that gaved to MMA, Jimmy Randalf haves style powerful hope.
Special Moves Edit
- Punching Wave: Jimmy emits an energy wave at his opponent.
- Spinning Back Kick: He spins around himself kicking his opponent two times.
- Double-Leg Takedown: He picks up his opponent by two of his/her legs and slams him/her to the ground.
- Sprawl: He counterattacks his opponent's attack and slams him/her to the ground head-on.
- Kick Shot: He kicks up, making a spherical energy shot that flies at his opponent.
Finishing Moves Edit
Death Finishes Edit
- Roundhouse Crescent: Jimmy brushes his foot on the ground and then roundhouse kicks. He creates an energy crescent that flies at his opponent and cuts his/her torso off.
- Lost Your Head?: Jimmy runs towards his opponent and tackles him/her to the ground. He punches him/her in the face repeatedly and then ends it all by bashing his/her head to pieces with two of his fists together.
Battle Intro Edit
Jimmy cracks his knuckles and his neck and says, "You better make his interesting for me." as he gets to his battle stance.
Victory Pose Edit
Jimmy dose three punching jabs at the air as he faces the camera. Then he kicks the screen, cracking the camera lens. Embarassed, Jimmy places his hand behind his head and says, "Oops! My bad."